Please read before posting on any Delta Kits forum
All forums at Windshield-Repair-Forum.com are post moderated; however, this dialogue is a cooperative endeavor. This Windshield Repair Forum is a success because members understand and agree to the following simple common sense guidelines. These guidelines are in addition to the terms and conditions forum members agreed to during the registration process.
By using this messaging system, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- No foul language or vulgarity (including nicknames).
- No links to adult content, anything illegal, or any site deemed by board administrators and/or moderators to contain questionable content.
- No personal attacks on other forum members. Malicious, defamatory or slanderous statements are not allowed. Hate speech and flaming will not be tolerated. Delta Kits forums are not a venue for personal or private vendettas. Keep your personal business as just that - personal.
- No promotional e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or URL's, are allowed in any post, including the signature line, without express permission of the forum administrator. This helps control spam and unauthorized advertising. User names that contain obvious domain names or product names will be removed. EXCEPTION: Forum users who also have a listing on WindshieldReferral.com may link to that listing without approval from board moderators.
- No advertising. Delta Kits forums are in no way a venue for advertisements of any kind. This includes advertising products, services, or competitive forums, and multi-level marketing promotions are strictly forbidden. It will be the sole discretion of the administrators and moderators of these forums as to what constitutes an advertisement. As a rule of thumb, if you sell, or are in any way involved with the marketing of products to the members of any Delta Kits forum, you need to limit your forum involvement to non-sales related discussions. The only exception is for "used" windshield repair related equipment or supplies owned by individuals. These products may be listed on the For Sale forum in accordance with the rules posted within that forum. Please read the rules for that forum before posting.
- No group action posts, e-mails or private messages. This includes price fixing discussions, etc.
- No e-mail excerpts of ANY type or length are allowed on Delta Kits forums. There are no exceptions to this rule. Please respect the privacy of others.
- No press releases, newsletters, web pages, or copyrighted content may be inserted into Windshield Repair Forum posts. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph (4 sentences) may be used if the content is publicly available on the internet. All other forms of inserted content from press releases, newsletters, web pages, or any other copyrighted content placed into messages will be removed without exception.
- No copying or transmitting any information out of these forums without first getting the permission of the original author of the message and a Delta Kits Forum administrator.
- Please stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in, and within any topic that another poster may have started whenever possible. This makes searching the board much easier.
- Please use relevant and specific titles for topics. If you have a question or comment about drilling, Drilling, or Drilling at the end of a crack, should be your topic title. "I'm having a problem", or "help" are not suitable topic titles, and make topic title searches very difficult.
- When a message is placed in any forum system, you are granting a soft license to the site to use it.
- Delta Kits, Inc. and the administrators of any Delta Kits forum reserve the right to deny use of this site to anyone we feel necessary. We also reserve the right to edit or delete posts and threads at our discretion. Members who do not follow the forum guidelines may be permanently banned from Delta Kits forums without notice.
- In an effort to control spam all new members of windshieldrepairforum.com are required to make a minimum of 10 legitimate posts before they will be able to view all the features of this board, including but not limited to, viewing photos, sending private messages and email to other members, etc. Posting for no other purpose than to boost post count is not allowed and may result in a permanent ban from windshieldrepairforum.com
- Delta Kits, Inc. and the administrator of Windshield Repair Forum reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time, without prior notice.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here, users agree not to hold Delta Kits Inc., Windshield Repair Forum board administrators, forum moderators, or forum members liable for anything stated within the forums. Periodically the Moderators of Windshield Repair Forum will post his or her comments that do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Delta Kits, Inc., or its employees.
- By accessing "Windshield Repair Forum" (hereinafter "we", "us", "our", "Windshield Repair Forum", http://www.windshield-repair-forum.com, http://www.windshieldrepairforum.com), you agree to be legally bound by the above terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use "Windshield Repair Forum". We may change these at any time and we'll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of "Windshield Repair Forum" after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.