Light weight, comfortable latex free, N95 Respirator facemask endorsed by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and meet NIOSH 42 DFR 84 N95 requirements. NIOSH product certification number TC-84A-4008. OSHA assigned protection factor (APF) 10. 95% filter efficiency level is effective against certain non-oil based particles. Face mask for use when grinding, sanding sawing, sweeping, bagging or other dusty environments. N95 respirators cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infections, illness or disease but are effective to reduce the inhalation exposure of some airborne biological particles including mycobacterium tuberculosis, mold and bacillus anthracis to name a few.
- NIOSH Approved: N95 Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil
- Air Filtration: Keeps you safe from fog, smog, dust, smells, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity.
- Comfortable, adjustable nose clip provides secure seal.
- Valve promotes easier breathing capability and reduces heat inside the respirator, light weight for extended wear.
- Stretchable, woven headbands for comfort. Compatible with a variety of eyewear and hearing protection