Griot’s professional 3″ random orbital sander (2nd generation)
- Six speed settings you can set the correct speed for the job for improved control and precision.
- Steel bevel gear drive, designed for smooth-running and durability.
- A 3-inch hook and loop backing plate use with any three-inch accessory for polishing paint, metal, and glass. Used to apply waxes or sealants.
- Comfortable ergonomic design features a handgrip and finger indents for comfort and control.
- Motor specs: 2 amps/ 240 watts
Three Benefits to Delta Kits Headlight Restoration Equipment and Supplies
Professional headlight restoration specialists know Delta Kits is the industry leader in quality headlight restoration products. Clear Pro and Clear Pro Plus headlight restoration systems eliminate the need for expensive curing lights and spray equipment. Sanding discs and tools are optimized for maximum efficiency. Infinity 4.1 coating provides UV protection, quick dry times, and lasting durability. Whether you are an experienced professional or an entrepreneur, no other headlight restoration system is as easy to use or provides better results. READ MORE
Question: Just curious to hear reviews on your sander of choice and why you choose it over others.
Answer: For 3″ random orbit tools both Griots for electric and Chicago Pneumatic for air. First, we test everything we can find and feel the size, durability, and ease of use is hard to beat with Griots and CP. We really thought Metabo was going to be great as they are made in Germany and have a good reputation, but they use plastic gears instead of metal and just don’t hold up like the Griots. Harbor freight makes air tools in the 3″ for a great price, but they do not have the same feel or quality that the CP tools do. My overall preference is an electric tool and I use the Griots for everything except polishing with liquid, which is not always necessary but really makes a headlight look like new again if all the previous sanding and polishing steps have been done correctly.