Items included in the headlight restoration restock kit are as follows:
- 54100 Coat2Protect Headlight Restoration Coating * (One 8 oz Bottle)
- 54200 Clean2Prep (One 8 oz Bottle)
- 56100 Interface pad (One 3″ Pad)
- 56000 180 Grit 3″ Sanding Discs (One Pkg of 10)
- 56020 320 Grit 3″ Sanding Discs (One Pkg of 30)
- 56025 500 Grit 3″ Sanding Discs (One Pkg of 30)
- 56034 800 Grit 3″ Sanding Discs (One Pkg of 30)
- 56036 1200 Grit 3″ Sanding Discs (One Pkg of 30)
- 56040 1500 Grit 3″ Sanding Discs (One Pkg of 30)
- 56060 3000 Grit 3″ Polishing Discs (One Pkg of 30)
Restock your headlight restoration kit today!
*Shelf life: 6 months unopened; 3 months opened; Pot Life: 30 minutes
Item # 60200
From the Archives
Did you know you can submit a question regarding our windshield repair and headlight restoration products directly on DeltaKits.com in the Ask an Expert tab? Once submitted, the question is forwarded to our team of experts, who are ready with an answer!
We’ve compiled some recent Q&As regarding Headlight Restoration for you to peruse.
How does the Coat2Protect kit work? I have a Renault Clio 182 sport 2004 plate. The headlights are renowned for losing their shine, so I am looking to restore them without the use of a sander. I’ve watched this video on YouTube saying he used your kit. Does the kit just place a shine to bring it back to new?
The video you referenced in your email shows Delta Kits Infinity 4.1 headlight restoration coating being applied to the headlights and as you can see from the video it does do a remarkable job of putting a shine on the headlights. Even more important is how long-lasting the Infinity 4.1 protective coating is. It is a simple task to shine up a headlight but if the proper coating is not applied it will not last.
When I refill my headlight restoration kit, what will the cost per headlight come down to?
Headlight restoration is a highly profitable service that saves customers hundreds of dollars. The average supply cost per restoration (two headlights) is $6.58, while the average charge per restoration is $80.