Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Delta Kits Shipping:
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Delta Kits website. In-stock orders are shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. In most cases orders received Monday thru Friday by 2:00 p.m. PST are shipped the same day.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email notification that includes your final invoice, name of delivery carrier, and a tracking number so you can track the status of your order through the delivery carrier's website.
- Deltakits.com ships to all addresses worldwide serviced by UPS and allowed by the United States. Orders to addresses outside of the United States will be shipped via UPS International. For other options please contact Delta Kits customer service.
- Deltakits.com orders are shipped with either USPS or UPS. For other options please contact Delta Kits customer service.
- If, after the appropriate processing time has elapsed, you have not received an email confirming the shipment of your merchandise, please contact Delta Kits customer service. We will make every effort to respond to your email by the next business day.
Training and Tradeshows
This windshield repair training is a hands-on, intensive, one day course designed to take your repair quality to the next level. Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned pro, this class is right for you!
Our team of experienced technicians are dedicated to offering the highest standard of training in the windshield repair industry. During the Delta Kits Training and Certification course, technicians are trained to follow ROLAGS (Repair of Laminated Auto Glass Standards), the industries best practices. Delta Kits Training and Certification covers all technical aspects of windshield repair and will take you from never having completed a repair, to being among the best technicians in the industry. The marketing and insurance billing discussion is designed to help you become more successful in your windshield repair business.
GET AN EXPERT ANSWER TO YOUR PRODUCT QUESTIONS:
Who are our experts:
Brent Deines was originally trained by a Novus Methodman in 1987 and is NWRA certified. He has extensive experience repairing windshields and restoring headlights in a variety of climates and conditions. Deines has owned several auto glass repair and replacement businesses in Montana and Oregon and is currently the President and CEO of Delta Kits where he helped develop the company’s headlight restoration program and started the company’s windshield repair training and certification program in 1995.
Korey Gobin, Delta Kits sales manager, is NWRA certified and has been training individuals as well as large groups in the art of professional windshield repair and headlight restoration since 2008. Gobin is actively involved in the Repair of Laminated Automotive Glass Standard and in 2011 was awarded the Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year. Korey serves on the ROLAGS committee and has traveled extensively throughout the USA, Canada, and Mexico to promote high quality standards for windshield repair and headlight restoration. He is affectionately known by his customers as the “Go to Guy” for windshield repair.
Bruce McDonald is the lead trainer at Delta Kits since 2009 and is NWRA certified. He was instrumental in developing the company’s current training and certification program. McDonald is constantly experimenting with a variety of tools and methods to keep his skills honed and uses his expertise to help new technicians become experts and achieve a higher level of quality. McDonald has trained over 600 windshield repair and headlight restoration technicians.
Graham Watson, is one of the original Novus Technicians in the UK since 1988 and since then has been running a very successful windscreen repair service in the UK. In 2008 Graham was named Windshield Repair Person of the year at the Mobile Tech Expo, an award he is very proud of as it is voted for by his peers in the trade. For the past 10 years, Watson has been active training technicians for the repair industry and specializes in advanced training for techs with previous experience, during this time he has been lucky enough to work with people from many different countries. His passion for helping others carry out the best quality repairs possible shows in the time he spends offering advice on different trade forums as Screenman.