The unique Delta Kits Pink B150 bridge assembly is the most feature packed compact bridge in the industry.
- Easy to use and clean
- Low maintenance
- Delta Kits limited one year warranty
- Optional customized engraving
- Durable anodized aluminum base
- Large damage inspection window
- Stainless steel vacuum cup components
- Stainless steel injector
- Edge repairs – no adapters or adjustments necessary
- Slotted base for nearly infinite injector position adjustment
- Sturdy adjustment screw with heavy duty rubber protective tip
- Compact two point design for fast adjustments and minimum space requirements
- Proprietary molded end seal for superior pressure and leak resistant seal on glass
- Sure-lock vacuum cup design holds bridge securely in place throughout the repair process
Replacement Parts for the Pink B150 Bridge:
11104 Aluminum Bridge Base, Pink
12000 Stainless Steel Injector
13010 Flip Lever
13040 Roll Pin
13150 Flip Lever Vacuum Cup/Base
13530 Flat Cushion Spindle
13535 Knurled Knob
Choosing the Right Bridge
To assist you with this important decision it might be helpful to list a few important things to look for in any windscreen repair bridge.
What to look for:
- Must have an injector capable of filling every type of damage quickly and efficiently. While this seems obvious, one of the most common reasons for a bridge upgrade is due to dissatisfactory performance of a previous purchase.
- When placed on the glass it is critical that it stays there. Standard suction cups may fall off before the repair is completed. Don’t compromise the quality of the repair or cause damage the customer’s vehicle. A heavy injector can compound the problem.
- A good bridge is adjustable so damage to any part of the windshield can be repaired without adapters. A bridge with a fixed or center mounted injector has very limited capabilities for instance. This fact is often overlooked when choosing your first injector.
- Durability and ease of cleaning are extremely important. A simple design made of high quality materials will require minimal maintenance and provide consistent performance. Don’t look only at the bells and whistles or overlook all the small parts that require frequent maintenance or replacement. Worse yet, an overly complicated design may malfunction in the middle of a repair.
- Size matters, in reality bigger is not better, especially for mobile technicians. Many technicians use several bridges at one time so a compact design is preferable. Large bulky bridges weigh you down and slow you down.