New and improved 12 volt power plug included 10 amp fuse protection. Replacement cigarette lighter male plug with lead. For use in your car, boat, RV or truck to replace battery clips or power plug on any 12-volt product. Includes 10 ft cord. Rates at 12 volts, 10 amps.
Connect directly to your battery to power devices such as tire pump, vacuum, coffee maker or stereo.
From the Archives
Choosing the Right Ultra Violet Curing Light
Delta Kits is often asked, “What is the best UV light for windshield repair?” The answer always begins with a series of questions:
- How important is fast curing?
- Do you require a light that covers short cracks, long cracks, or only rock chips?
- How important is durability?
- How many repairs do you make in an average day?
- Will you have access to a DC (12V) or AC (115V or 240V) power source, or do you prefer a cordless model?
- How important is size and weight?
- What is more important to you, initial cost or long-term value?
Notice cost at the end of the list. The cost of a resin curing UV Lamp is important but more importantly, however, is the long-term value of your purchase. Let’s take a look at a few options to narrow things down a bit.
AAA or AA (DC) Battery Operated UV Lights
UV lights powered by AAA or AA (DC) batteries are the least expensive and poor choice for curing windshield repair resin. They do not produce enough power to cure quickly even with fresh batteries and as the batteries are drained they become completely ineffective. Battery life is short, requiring frequent replacement. Battery operated UV lights tend to have higher cost of ownership. AAA and AA battery operated lights cost between $15 and $50 depending on…. Continue Reading