How YOU Can Stand Out
I’d say that the deciding factor for most folks when choosing where to go would be ‘price’… but what about quality or confidence or brand? With this article, I wanted to share some thoughts and tips for you to consider in how to market your service in a different way.
In short: Try focusing more on your VALUE versus the service. Sure, you’re able to repair that rock-chip, but what other VALUE do you bring to the table? Here are some ideas to consider:
Leverage your strengths and experience to build trust
- How experienced are you at repairs? Other relatable experience?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you Delta Kits, NWRA, or otherwise Certified Technician?
Know that confidence in yourself and your business is key
- People are investing in YOU as well as your service
- Avoid phrases that suggest flexibility – stay knowledgeable about repair work, costs, insurance claims, etc.
- Don’t speak negatively about your competition – being respectful of others says a lot about you AND your business
Emphasize your customer service
- Keep your customers happy and taken care of – offer quick response time, ease of contact, courteous conversations, etc.
- Collect customer testimonials to share with others and on your site – this is just about the #1 thing you can do to market yourself in a favorable manner
- Offer a guarantee of satisfaction – this gives both you and your service credibility
Many times, people may just want their windshield fixed regardless of value and that’s that. But getting this kind of information on your website or social media sites can go a long way in building your business’s brand and reputation, bringing you more business in the future.
Please let us know if there is anything you’d like us to expand on!