First of all, certifications are cool. It means you’re not just good at something, you’ve got certified PROOF that you are good at that ‘something’, whatever it may be. I like to call it bragging rights, but that’s me.
Secondly – and what I really want you to know about is – Delta Kits offers a certification, just for you. It’s the Delta Kits Certified Windshield Repair Technician certification. Are you certified? And if not, why not!
Here are 5 reasons why you need to get certified in 2019!
1. Up your credibility – Create trust with your customers by using our certified technician logo patch and printable certification. Put yourself in your customers’ shoes – wouldn’t you rather get your windshield repaired by someone who is certified vs. someone who is not?
2. Increase confidence – Get hands-on technical experience and learn all aspects of windshield repair according to ROLAGS (Repair of Laminated Auto Glass Standards), the industry’s best practices, to significantly increase knowledge of tools and confidence in repairs.
3. Increase Profitability – You’ll get a detailed walk-through of the insurance billing process (this is one of the biggest challenges we see with our customers!) and ideas on how to market your business to generate more revenue.
4. Take repairs to the next level – No other manufacturer can compare with the level of experience and professional training the Delta Kits team of award-winning windshield repair experts has to offer – and you get to work with one of these experts… one-on-one.
5. Strengthen your business – Not only will you learn about professional repairs, but we’ve compiled an extensive library of educational resources and tools to take your business to the next level, including small business set-up, insurance billing, marketing, and more!
But don’t just take it from us… here are a couple customer testimonials!
“I went to the class as a pure novice in the windshield repair industry. The hands-on training was just great. There is no way you can put a price tag on this type of individual training and the information on the industry itself.” John M.
“My training experience with Delta Kits in Eugene, OR was one of the best training classes I have ever attended. The onsite training was incredible. Bruce McDonald, a Delta Kits training instructor, is a highly motivated individual dedicated to each student. To be able to have immediate access to an instructor to answer questions and to guide you every step of the way in the Windshield repair business is invaluable. I left with assurance I can deliver the best for my customers and feel confident they will only receive the highest quality of work from me.” EJ Brand
Ready to schedule your training class? Check out our class schedule for sign-up info. >>