Despite a failing economy the windshield repair industry held strong in 2009, and Delta Kits celebrated the close of its 25th anniversary with record sales and several other company records.
• April 2009 – Best month in company history.
• Quarter 3, 2009 – Best quarter in company history.
• 2009 – Best year in company history. Over 30% sales increase over 2008.
• Most certifications – Over 100 windshield repair technicians trained and certified by Delta Kits.
• Most charitable contributions – Over $43,000.00 donated to charities, much of which was used to provide clean water to people living in 3rd world countries.
Delta Kits also introduced a number of new products in 2009. Here are a few of the most popular.
• EZK-125 Silver Anniversary Windshield Repair System. – Best Seller!
More features and special pricing all year long.
• HLPRO-302 Professional Headlight Restoration System. – Best Seller!
Simplified process and superior quality tooling.
• HX1000 Heat Exchanger. – Industry 1st!
An industry 1st with increased surface area and ergodynamic design.
More exciting news from Delta Kits in 2009.
• Delta Kits user Brian Fenner awarded Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year
• Delta Kits user Brian Fenner wins 4th Annual Walt Gorman Windshield Repair Olympics using a Delta Kits windshield repair system.
• Jamie Browing and Greg Hamilton take the gold and silver in the 5th Annual Pilkington Classic Auto Glass Technician Olympics using Delta Kits windshield repair systems for the repair portion of the competition.
• Over 37,000 posts on the world’s largest windshield repair forum hosted by Delta Kits.
As we usher in the New Year thank all of our wonderful customers for an amazing 2009! We are very aware that our success is nothing more than a byproduct of your success, and promise to work even harder to earn your loyalty in the future. We are looking forward to serving you in 2010 and making it another fantastic year.
A very sincere thank you from all of us at Delta Kits. Happy New Year!