January 15-16, 2010 Mobile Tech Expo in Clearwater, FL. See www.mobiletechexpo.com for more information. Delta Kits will be in booth 207 at this event, and we will be offering a one day training and certification course on January 17th at Harborview Center. Delta Kits trainers are also National Glass Association (N.G.A.) & National Windshield Repair Association (N.W.R.A.) certified technicians who will teach you how to take your repair quality to the next level. Also, come by and visit with us to see live demos and new products!
February 21-22, SCWA 2010 Convention & Expo in Arlington, TX. See www.swcarwash.org for more information. Delta Kits will be conducting live demonstrations at this event, and we will be offering a one day training and certification course on February 20th at the Sheraton Arlington Hotel. Delta Kits will show you the techniques our most successful technicians have used to become some of the most successful windshield repair businesses in the United States. Also, the marketing seminar is designed to help you become more successful in your windshield repair businesses.
Delta Kits Training and Certification Dates in Eugene, Oregon
Eugene windshield repair classes are FREE with a purchase of a Delta Kits windshield repair system, however space is limited and reservations are required.
February 5th, 2010
March 19th, 2010
April 16th, 2010
May 21th, 2010
June 18th, 2010
July 16th, 2010
August 20th, 2010
September 17th, 2010
October 15th, 2010
November 12th, 2010
December 10th, 2010
**all dates are subject to change
Benefits of attending training
- Whatever fits your budget Save $$$: Gold, Silver or Bronze training packages to choose from!
- Significantly reduce the learning curve in windshield repair.
- Set your expectations for what windshield repair looks like.
- Increase confidence.
- Great business startup information and advice.
- Get a leg up on your competition by learning the marketing techniques of seasoned professionals.
- Learn correct windshield repair procedures first, before you make the mistake.
- Networking with your fellow technicians.
- Become factory certified by Delta Kits.
- Use of the Delta Kits brand recognition and certification to enhance credibility.