In celebration of our 30th Anniversary, we’ll be taking a walk down memory lane every month and featuring Delta Kits milestones. For April, we highlight only a handful of the awards both Delta Kits employees and customers have received over the years.
- Firstly, in 1984 Delta Kits Incorporated.
- Secondly in 2002 Founders Walter & Darlene Deines retire, Brent Deines named president
- Customer Graham Watson named The Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year
- Customer Greg Hamilton wins Bronze in the Windshield Repair Olympics
- 2011 Account executive Korey Gobin named The Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year
- 2012 Customer Brian Fenner wins the Windshield Repair Olympics using the B150 & B300 Bridges
- Customer Matt Horne named The Mobile Tech Windshield Person of the Year
- 2013 AGRR Magazine name Brent Deines as one of the Most Influential People of 2013
Keep in touch for more Delta Kits milestones.
About the Windshield Repair Competition
The Windshield Repair Competition (WRO), the “Olympics” of the automotive glass industry, organizes an international competition in order to recognize the best windshield repair technician and person of the year. Not only does this event bring the best in the business together, but it raises the industry standard for repair. Congratulations on your decision to be part of this international competition.
Before competing, all competitors must agree, comply and adhere with all rules and regulations throughout the competition. The decisions of the judges and organizers are both final and without appeal or contestation. Finally, the judges look for proper procedures, and it is up to each competitor to take each step properly.
Judging areas on the competition floor:
- Professional Attire (Appropriate/In Good Repair)
- Customer Greeting
- Technician Comportment (Professionalism/Conduct)
- Vehicle Preparation
- Proper Use of products
- Repair Technique
- Quality and Appearance of Completed Repair
- Post Repair Procedures
- ROLAGS Proficiency