Not Just For Repairs
Since first announced in our February 2014 newsletter, many of you have already taken advantage of the deep discounts on EDI services available to Delta Kits customers, but what you may not know is that the special rate of $1.25 per claim is also available for replacements.
If you are a glass shop owner or own a busy mobile windshield replacement business you probably already have a software solution for submitting insurance claims via EDI, but if you are a windshield repair technician who is adding auto glass replacement to the services you offer, it’s hard to beat a $1.25 per claim EDI service.
Similar services charge $2.50 to $12.95 per claim, often charge a signup fee and/or a monthly fee, and are much more complicated than they need to be. Others require the purchase of expensive software or a special app for your mobile device.
In case you missed the February announcement, here are some of the benefits of this simple service:
Submit claims through all the popular networks including Lynx, SGC and HSG
- $1.25 per EDI Submission for SGC & Harmon; $2.00 per EDI submission for Lynx Services
- No minimums
- No software to buy
- No hardware to buy
- No monthly service fees
- No annual maintenance fees
- Get paid directly from the networks
- No obligation – you can use this service as often as you want and stop at any time
- Claims can be submitted online, emailed or faxed
- EDI status reports emailed one day following invoice submittal
- Build your own reputation with the networks, not someone else’s
- Simple one page service agreement takes less than 2 minutes to complete
- Simple one page online form to fill out for each claim takes less than 2 minutes to complete on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Monthly billing on your credit card
- Toll-free support
Save time and money. Combine this service with free apps for invoicing and credit card processing that can all be managed from your smart phone to maximize the efficiency of your mobile business.
*Please note that Lynx, SGC, HSG, and other networks require you to register with them prior to submitting insurance claims. If you have not yet registered with the networks you intend to use please do so before returning your EDI service agreement to Delta Kits.
For more information please call Delta Kits at 800-548-8332 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.