3″ Orange Foam Polishing Pad by Griots Garage attaches to your orbital and are used to polish headlights. Hook and loop backing.
Package of 3.
Fast, Effective Defect Remover
Never miss a spot with 3″Foam Polishing Pad. The compact foam pad polishes in tight areas and around hard-to-polish features on a vehicle. The dense orange foam keeps polishes on top of the foam to reduce waste. Get the shine you want faster with Griot’s Garage 3″ Orange Foam Polishing Pad and a 3-inch orbital polisher.
The 3-inch diameter Orange Foam Polishing Pad combined with Griot’s Garage Orbital Machine System puts down a thin, even coat of polish in a fraction of the time it would take to polish manually. The speed and consistency of motion helps eliminate some imperfections more successfully than hand polishing. The small pad makes it easy to polish around mirrors, spoilers, and bumpers.
3 inch Orange Foam Polish Pad Features:
- Removes light to moderate defects
- Made of a dense foam composition with tighter pores, less polish is absorbed by the pad, so more polish is applied to the paint where it belongs.
- Flat face to provide excellent surface contact with the headlight lens. The beveled, rounded edges allow you to approach edges and curves without worry of hitting them with a sharp foam edge.
- Fits any 3 inch dual action or orbital polisher with a hook and loop backing plate.
- Washable and reusable. Allow it to soak for up to 15 minutes and rinse. Dry flat with the backing facing up. Store clean foam pads in a storage bin or plastic bags to keep them clean between uses.
Item # 56110
There are no reviews yet.