The 36021 EZ-450D Mobile Pro Windshield Repair System includes all the same great features found in our other Mobile windshield repair systems PLUS a whole lot more – now updated to include our most popular, cordless, rechargeable UV curing light, the Elite Plus UV Curing Light!
The EZ-450D has more resin, more polish, more razor blades, and a plethora of additional equipment not included with any other windshield repair system in its price range. Best of all, you save more money when you purchase this value-packed top-of-the-line windshield repair system from Delta Kits. The EZ-450D includes enough supplies to complete up to 200 repairs.
The EZ-450D Mobile Pro Windshield Repair System includes:
- 35000 Molded Tool Box with Custom Fitted Foam Interior (20.25×10.88×9.125)
- 14001 Mini Rotary Tool – 3.6V – Li-Ion – Rechargeable – USB
- 15260 Elite Plus LED Ultraviolet Curing Lamp, Rechargeable Li-ION battery-powered, 12V-240V
- 15400 LED Inspection Light Plus – 12V – 5.2 AMP – LI-ION
- 22420 Razor Blades (Two Pkgs of 100)
- 22435 6 oz. Cleaning Jar and Cap
- 24430 Moisture Evaporator
- 22465 Dust Blower
- 22470 Steel Wool
- 22430 Chip Savers (One pkg of 100)
- 22440 Safety Glasses
- 22480 Polishing Cork
- 23005 Ultraviolet Sun Shield
- 10005 Complete B250 Bridge Assembly with Stainless Steel Spring Style Injector (Two)
- 30081 Premium Bond 20 Resin (Four 15 ml Black Plastic Bottles)
- 30260 Premium Bond 3000 Pit Resin (Two 7 ml Plastic Bottle)
- 30400 Premium Pit Polish (Two 7 ml Plastic Bottle)
- 22275 Inspection Mirror – Glass w/3X Magnification (Two)
- 12210 Injector End Seals – White (Four pkgs of 5)
- 22001 Spring Hammer Combo Tool
- 22250 Curing Tape (One 100 ft roll)
- 22255 Curing Tabs (One pkg of 100)
- 22200 Nylon Stick
- 26030 Carbide Bur – Round End – .039 (One pkg of 5)
- 26020 Carbide Bur – Tapered End – .047 (One pkg of 5)
- 22130 Centering Tool
- 22460 Stick Pin
- 23015 Delta Kits Hood Protector – DKI – 27” x 70”
- 33000 Digital Training Packet
Not sure which System is right for you? View our Delta Kits Windshield Repair System Cost Comparison Chart
Get the windshield repair equipment and supplies you need to start your business, grow your business, or resell to existing businesses – PLUS the extra services and development you need to be successful. Whatever you need, Delta Kits has your back.
Item # 36021
T. Cobb –
handy, durable, reliable and can tackle any type of windshield damage. It came with enough supplies for 200 repairs so I am stocked up for some time to come.
MVP Repairs –
WHAT I LIKE:
-Exactly as described – great tool set
-Great value for the price
-The tools in an easy to carry sturdy case
Rick A. –
Love the equipment and Monique is so easy to reach when we need supplies
Darrell H. –
Well organized & well put together.
Brian C. –
I like the spring system in pump –
it’s designed for the technician to walk away and work another repair.
Jerry F. –
I am a mobile only technician, which means I often find myself in inconvenient work spaces. This kit allows me to carry everything I need to do multiple repairs in a very efficient manner. From the curing light to the battery pack, everything fits nicely in a small tool box.
Dino P. –
The simplicity of the tool. I tried other systems, and this is the best way to go in business.
Charlie B. –
I like the reliability of the resin. When I get done with a repair, I know the repair is solid.
Susan S. –
This system is great and ready to use. Make all your money back in no time. Thanks Delta Kits
Mason M. –
So at first I didn’t know anything about the industry. I had never done repairs, never looked into who were the big players on the market and everything else. But when I got interested in the business, and began researching it, Delta Kits continually popped up as the number one choice for products and services. I went with Delta Kits because of the established credibility. When I bought the kit, I was thinking about how pricey it was. After the training class however, I understand the quality of the equipment, and how to properly use it. In my opinion, especially being new to the business, I felt that it’s better have the best equipment and training you can afford, to help kick start your own business with established credibility. That’s important in the buyers mind. So I went with the best of the best that I could find (Delta Kits). And the windshield repair training class itself, I would say, is comparative to the equipment they (Delta Kits) sell, in that they are both very high quality. Prior to class, I really knew nothing about the business of rock chip repairs, how it works, or how to do repairs themselves. After the class, I feel like I can perform repairs at a high standard that will satisfy customers. And another thing I feel is very important about Delta Kits (my experience at least), something that you don’t get a lot of with businesses these days, is their continued effort to help you out when needed. I believe that I can pick up the phone and call, or even email Bruce (the trainer) with any questions I have and he will help me out. That’s something that’s hard to come by in today’s market, and it stands out in my mind. I feel comfortable calling them to ask for help when I need it, and I’ll continue to do so as time goes on. To sum it up, my experience working with Delta Kits was great, their equipment and training both exceeded all my expectations, and I left their training feeling confident in my abilities despite having no prior experience in this industry.