MagniBond Resin, professional grade windshield repair resin. Independent auto glass repair and replacement professionals worldwide prefer Delta Kits resins over any other brand!
Characteristics shared by all Delta Kits injection resins include:
- Superior flexibility to compensate for expansion, contraction and glass flex
- Outstanding optical clarity
- Compatible with all windshield repair systems
- 15 ml plastic bottle fill resins include a dropper tip as well as glass pipette style dropper
- Available in a variety of packaging options
- Money-back guarantee
- Low acrylic acid content
- Delta Kits Proprietary Formula
- MagniBond is considered a low viscosity glass repair resin
- Nominal viscosity: 18cps
- Low toxicity
- Exceptional bonding strength
- Fast curing
- Superior for all break types including cracks
- Superior in all climates
From the Archives
Delta Kits has introduced some changes to the packaging of MagniBond One-Shot windshield repair resin part number 30003. Implementing the packaging change improves safety, volume sustainability, and ultraviolet protection. Both the use and performance of the resin has not changed.
The implementation of the packaging is in effect.
Here are some helpful tips and video (below) on how to use the new packaged One-Shots:
- Firstly, break apart one applicator from pack, if applicable
- While holding the top tab, shake the individual unit (similar to how you would shake a thermometer) to get the resin to the tip of the applicator.
- Then continue to hold both the top tab and peel the long strips from both sides of the stem down to the tip of the applicator.
- Then twist and remove the small tab at the tip of the applicator.
- Lastly, insert the tip and stem of the applicator into the injector cylinder until the tip is approximately 1/16″ above the end seal and firmly squeeze the bulb at the top to dispense all the resin. Continue squeezing the bulb until the applicator is removed from the injector. Then, if the bulb is released prematurely, resin may be sucked back up into the applicator. If this happens, repeat the above steps to ensure all the resin is dispensed into the end seal…. Continue Reading