The unique Delta Kits B150 windshield repair bridge assembly is the most feature packed compact bridge in the industry.
- Easy to use and clean
- Low maintenance
- Delta Kits limited one-year warranty
- Optional customized engraving
- Choice of several popular colors
- Durable anodized aluminum base
- Large damage inspection window
- Stainless-steel vacuum cup components
- Optional stainless-steel injector upgrade
- Edge repairs — no adapters or adjustments necessary
- Slotted base for nearly infinite injector position adjustment
- Sturdy adjustment screw with heavy-duty rubber protective tip
- Compact two point design for fast adjustments and minimum space requirements
- Proprietary molded end seal for superior pressure and leak resistant seal on glass
- Clear anodized aluminum screw type injector assures simple trouble free operation
- Sure-lock vacuum cup design holds bridge securely in place throughout the repair process
11108 Aluminum Bridge Base
12300 Aluminum Screw Type Injector
13010 Flip Lever
13040 Roll Pin
13150 Flip Lever Vacuum Cup/Base
13530 Flat Cushion Spindle
13535 Knurled Knob
The bridge is the heart of every windshield chip repair kit so choosing the right bridge is one of the most important decisions a new technician makes. It’s no wonder we receive so many calls questioning which bridge is “best” and why. We also get many calls from technicians considering a bridge upgrade who have the same questions.
To assist you with this important decision, it might be helpful to answer the most common question we receive. First, here are a few important things to look for in any windscreen repair bridge.
What to look for:
- Must have an injector capable of filling every type with damage quickly and efficiently. While this seems obvious, one of the most common reasons for a bridge upgrade is due to unacceptable performance of a previous purchase.
- Placing a bridge on the glass it is critical that it stays there. Again, this seems like a no-brainer. The fact is bridges attached to the glass with standard suction cups are prone to falling off before the repair is completed. Not only does this compromise the quality of the repair but may also damage the customer’s vehicle. The problem may be compounded if an injector is too heavy.
- A good bridge is adjustable so damage to any part of the windshield can be repaired without adapters. A bridge with a fixed or center mounted injector has very limited capabilities but this fact is often overlooked when choosing your first injector.
- Durability and ease of cleaning are extremely important. A simple design made of high-quality materials will require minimal maintenance and provide consistent performance. New technicians often get caught up in the bells and whistles. Don’t overlook all the small parts that require frequent maintenance or replacement. Worse yet, an overly complicated design may malfunction in the middle of a repair.
- Size matters, but in this case bigger is not better, especially for mobile technicians. Many technicians use several bridges at one time so a compact design is preferable. Large bulky bridges weigh you down and slow you down.
Okay, now for the most common question about Delta Kits windshield repair bridges:
A: All the criteria above is meet by the B150 Windshield Repair Bridge and B250 Windshield Repair Bridge. Both are capable of repairing every type of damage anywhere on the glass. Especially close to the edge. Damage fills incredibly fast due to the low pressure hydraulic design that removes trapped air completely rather than using air pressure like vacuum first models. Both bridges easily adjust in all directions creating perfect alignment to the impact point every time.