The Delta Kits I-100S Screw Type Stainless-Steel Injector incorporates the most popular features of our industry leading I-100 Injector with a twist. The I-100S utilizes a simple screw type design for technicians who prefer a “no-frills” injector with maximum durability. Compare to the leading competition to find out why windshield repair and replacement professionals world-wide choose the I-100S over our leading competitors.
- Easy to use and clean
- Low maintenance (one end seal)
- Ergonomic comfort grip lift knob
- Super durable polished stainless-steel
- Beefy oversized upper plunger for unparalleled durability
- Proven screw type vacuum and injection for precise control
- Minimizes resin loss due to optimum thread count
- Exclusive industry-leading injection molded Delta Kits end seal design
- Oversized upper cylinder allows the use of eyedroppers and syringes for resin conservation
- Industry-leading Delta Kits limited lifetime warranty
Also included is the 22435 Cleaning Jar and Cap.
Screw Type Stainless-Steel Injector Replaces Part Number: 1-100S
12030 I-100SM Injector Plunger, Screw Type
Replaces Part Number: 1-100SM
From the Archives
Tech Tip: Choosing the Right Bridge
The bridge is the heart of every windshield chip repair kit so choosing the right bridge is one of the most important decisions a new technician makes. It’s no wonder we receive so many calls questioning which bridge is “best” and why. We also get many calls from technicians considering a bridge upgrade who have the same questions.
To assist you with this important decision we thought it might be helpful to answer the most common question we receive but first here are a few important things to look for in any windscreen repair bridge.
What to look for:
- Must have an injector capable of filling all types of damage quickly and efficiently. While this seems obvious, one of the most common reasons for a bridge upgrade is due to dissatisfactory performance of a previous purchase.
- When placed on the glass it must stay there. Again, this seems like a no-brainer but the fact is bridges attached to the glass with standard suction cups are prone to falling off before the repair is completed. Not only does this compromise the quality of the repair but may also damage the customer’s vehicle. If an injector is too heavy the problem is compounded.
- A good bridge is adjustable so damage to any part of the windshield can be repaired without adapters. A bridge with a fixed or center mounted injector has very limited capabilities but this fact is often overlooked when choosing your first injector.
- Durability and ease of cleaning are essential. A simple design made of high-quality materials will require minimal maintenance and provide consistent performance. New technicians often get caught up in the bells and whistles and overlook all the small parts that require frequent maintenance or replacement. Worse yet, an overly complicated design may malfunction in the middle of a repair.
- Size matters, but in this case bigger is not better, especially for mobile technicians. Many technicians use several bridges once so a compact design is preferable. Large bulky bridges READ MORE ->->
There are no reviews yet.