Features of the I-75 Aluminum Screw Type Injector
- Easy to use and clean
- Low maintenance (one end seal)
- Ergonomic comfort grip lift knob
- Clear Anodized Aluminum
- Proven screw type vacuum and injection for precise control
- Exclusive industry-leading injection molded Delta Kits end seal design
- Oversized upper cylinder allows use of eyedroppers and syringes for resin conservation
- Delta Kits limited one-year warranty
- Also includes a 22435 Cleaning Jar and Cap.
12301 I-75 Aluminum Injector Plunger, Screw Type
12302 I-75 Aluminum Injector Body, Screw Type
From the Archives
Choosing the Right Windshield Repair Bridge
The bridge is the heart of every windshield chip repair kit so choosing the right bridge is one of the most important decisions a new technician makes. It’s no wonder we receive so many calls questioning which bridge is “best” and why. We also get many calls from technicians considering a bridge upgrade who have the same questions.
To assist you with this important decision we thought it might be helpful to answer the most common question we receive but first here are a few important things to look for in any windscreen repair bridge.
What to look for:
- Must have an injector capable of filling every type of damage quickly and efficiently. While this seems obvious, one of the most common reasons for a bridge upgrade is due to dissatisfactory performance of a previous purchase.
- When placed on the glass it must stay there. Again, this seems like a no-brainer but the fact is attaching bridges to the glass with standard suction cups are prone to falling off before the repair is complete. Not only does this compromise the quality of the repair but may also damage the customer’s vehicle. The problem may compound, if an injector is too heavy.
- A good bridge is adjustable so damage to any part of the windshield can be repaired without adapters. A bridge with a fixed or center mounted injector has very limited capabilities Don’t overlook this fact when choosing your first injector.
- Durability and ease of cleaning are essential. A simple design made of high-quality materials will require minimal maintenance and provide consistent performance. New technicians often get caught up in the bells and whistles and overlook all the small parts that require frequent maintenance or replacement. Worse yet, an overly complicated design may malfunction in the middle of a repair.
- Size matters, but in this case, bigger is not better…. Continue Reading
There are no reviews yet.