The I-100 is a more robust and refined tool that retains all of the key features of the famous Delta Kits EZK-3P, but has the following 10 important improvements that make it the plunger of choice for discriminating windshield repair technicians around the world.
- The inner piston is now a robust solid piece integrated into the top knob of the inner piston, replacing the "ears” on the EZK-3. This increases the strength of the inner piston dramatically.
- Larger, rounded pressure grooves and vacuum lockouts make switching from pressure to vacuum smoother and easier than ever.
- The I-100 injector plunger is manufactured from stainless steel and polished on all surfaces. The polished stainless steel provides for smoother operation.
- Tooling has been improved to provide superior fit and function.
- New ergonomic head design incorporates a smooth hourglass shape into the top knob of the inner piston for greater ease & comfort when initiating the pressure and vacuum cycles.
- Knurling has been retained in key grip areas, but is less pronounced for improved comfort.
- The end of the piston is more rounded to facilitate smoother entry into the end seal and longer seal life.
- Minimal threads on the outer piston make for fast operation and less resin waste.
- Outer piston features double thick walls for substantially improved durability.
- Stainless steel inner spring now features ground ends for smooth operation of piston in pressure and vacuum cycles.
As always, all Delta Kits products come with agreat service and customer support in addition to excellent warranty protection.
Also included is the 22435 Cleaning Jar and Cap.
Replaces Part Number: 1-100M