10 Marketing Tips
As we flip the calendar to February, it’s still not too late to set some business goals for the new year. This practice has proven to be very beneficial, regardless of the size of your business. Longtime marketing professional Jim Connolly discusses in his marketing blog, the importance of taking a realistic yet optimistic approach to the new year. It starts by first examining last year’s business results and then looking for ways to improve strategies and tactics for the year ahead. He goes on to say that it takes more than just being optimistic that the upcoming year will be a great one; you have to take it a step further and explore new ways to grow.
1. Stop copying your competitors. Really. Stop it.
2. Think big. No, bigger than that.
3. Stop aiming for perfection. Aim for your best.
4. Watch less TV. They call it programming for a reason.
5. Read more books. Read books that motivate, educate or inspire you.
6. Lead. The world already has too many followers.
7. Learn to think more creatively. Need Help? Here are dozens of articles to show you how.
8. Deliver on your promises. It builds trust from others and respect from within.
9. Be selective what you focus on. As Earl Nightingale discovered: “We become what we think about.”
10. Forgive. While you’re holding a grudge, they are out dancing.
We hope these tips help to make your business a great success this year. Delta Kits is always here to help, feel free to contact us 541-345-8554 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.