In celebration of our 30th Anniversary milestones, we’ll be taking a walk down memory lane every month and featuring some Delta Kits milestones. For May, we highlight the Delta Kits Windshield Repair Injector.
- 1984 Delta Kits Incorporated
- Then, the double bridge windshield repair system
- 1995 EZK-3, the industry first Spring Loaded Stainless-Steel Injector
- Expands to the United Kingdom and China
- 2006 I-100 Injector re-introduced with rounded piston end, ergonomic knurled plunger knob, polished stainless steel and an increased thickness in outer piston wall
- Slide Hammer, industry first, creates perfect mini bulls eyes
- Injector Centering Tool, perfectly aligns Delta Kits’ injectors
- 2013 Introduces the B150 bridge with Aluminum Screw Type Injector
- Also, the exclusive spring-loaded Delta Kits I-100 injector is preferred by auto glass technicians worldwide.
- Easy to use and clean, Low maintenance, ergonomically comfort grip lift knob.
- Optimum thread count minimizes resin loss due to “thread trapping”
Despite a failing economy, the windshield repair industry held strong in 2009, and Delta Kits celebrated the close of its 25th silver anniversary with record sales and several other company records.
- April 2009 – Best month in company history.
- Also in Quarter 3, 2009 – Best quarter in company history.
- 2009 – Best year in company history. Over 30% sales increase over 2008.
- Most certifications – Over 100 windshield repair technicians trained and certified by Delta Kits.
- Additionally, the most charitable contributions – Over $43,000.00 donated to charities, much of which was used to provide clean water to people living in 3rd world countries.
Delta Kits also introduced a number of new products in 2009. Additionally, here are a few of the most popular.
- EZK-125 Silver Anniversary… Read More