Bridge Adjusting Screw Tips, the rubber replacement tips for windshield repair bridge leveling screws. Package of 2.
From the Archives
A few of the more common questions about two popular windshield repair bridges.
Q: How do I make sure the injector is properly centered over the impact point if the damage is located in the center of the windshield and I cannot site down through the cylinder?
A: The Delta Kits injector centering tool was designed specifically for this purpose. The centering tool is easy to use and is compatible with all current model Delta Kits stainless steel and aluminum injectors.
- With the bridge securely mounted to the glass, simply insert the centering tool into the cylinder push it through the end seal until it touches the glass.
- While keeping pressure on the centering tool to hold it against the glass, loosen the bridge center knob slightly and rotate the bridge until you feel the tip of the centering tool dip into the impact point.
- Continue holding pressure on the centering tool while tightening the center knob, screwing the injector cylinder down until it contacts the glass and adjusting the bridge with the rear leveling screw(s).
- Remove the centering tool, add windshield repair resin and proceed as usual.
Q: Why should I buy a Delta Kits B250 rather than a competitor’s bridge?
A: There are a plethora of reasons that customers give for choosing the B250 but here are a few that we hear the most. All six of the attributes below also apply to the B150 bridge.
- Speed. How fast is the Delta Kits B250? While every repair is different, and we never advocate rushing a repair, we made this video a few years ago to prove once and for all that when used properly the B250 is faster than any other windshield repair bridge. By the time the first vacuum cycle is complete, a break may fill with resin using the B250.
- Complete air removal using the hydraulic principle basing it on Pascal’s law. It states that when there is an increase in pressure at any point in a fluid, there is an equal increase at every other point in the container. The B250 fills the damage with resin quickly and efficiently. So, that any air can then be easily removed with minimal vacuum.
- Stays on the glass. The high-quality flip lever vacuum cup holds the B250 securely in place throughout the injection process. A common complaint about competitor bridges is that they fall off the glass!
- Repairs damage anywhere on the windshield. The compact design of the B250 allows for repairs at the very edge of the glass. As well as under visors where other bridges cannot reach.
- Fully adjustable. Unlike many competitor bridges, perfectly centering the B250 over the impact point when attaching to the glass is not necessary. Adjustments are easy to make on…. Continue Reading