Premium Bond 20 windshield repair resin is a low viscosity 20 cps resin. It is Delta Kits’ best injection resin for all weather conditions. This ultra-flexible resin is perfect for all types of windshield damage. It is an outstanding long crack resin. When only the best will do, choose Premium Bond 20! Also, available in 15 ml, 250 ml, and liter bottles.
Auto glass repair professionals, prefer Premium Bond 20 resin over any other brand!
Characteristics shared by all Delta Kits injection resins include:
- Superior flexibility to compensate for expansion, contraction, and glass flex
- Outstanding optical clarity
- Compatible with all windshield repair systems
- 15 ml plastic bottle fill resins include a dropper tip as well as a glass pipette style dropper
- Available in a variety of packaging options
- Money-back guarantee
- Low acrylic acid content
Premium Bond 20
- Premium Bond 20 is considered a low viscosity glass repair resin
- Viscosity: 20cps
- Low toxicity
- Delta Kits’ proprietary formula
- Exceptional bonding strength
- Ultra-fast curing
- Superior for all break types including cracks
- Superior in all climates
Also available in the following packing options:
30081 Premium Bond 20 Resin 15 ml
30082 Premium Bond 20 Resin 15 ml (Pkg of 2)
30088 Premium Bond 20 Resin 250 ml
30089 Premium Bond 20 Resin Liter
Facts about Delta Kits windshield repair resins:
- Money-back guarantee if the customer is not 100% satisfied. Plus a lifetime guarantee against repair failure. (Only applies to resin sales or services performed by Delta Kits’ windshield repair techs)
- Most Delta Kits customers offer a lifetime money-back guarantee on any repair that fails
- Developed for the windshield repair industry
- As a matter of fact, formulated for versatility. However, proven to be effective in all temperatures since 1983 (36 years in 2019). Including areas such as Alaska, Siberia, Arizona, and the Middle East.
- Increased market share considering its growing popularity every year since its inception
- Passed British Standards Institute (BSI) testing, indeed
- Lab and the field for strength, clarity, and elongation. As well as cohesion, adhesion, wetting and shelf life. No single attribute should be used to determine the quality of a windshield repair resin. If the tensile strength of a resin is hard, it may become brittle. Henceforth, it is not the best choice for injecting into a windshield that is subject to flex and stress.
- Proven safer to use compared to many other popular windshield repair resins
- Preferred by professional windshield repair technicians worldwide.
- Sold worldwide by leading auto glass manufacturers and distributors.
- Hence, Delta Kit’s resins do not require primers.
- In fact, Premium Bond 20 is the most popular windshield repair resin on Amazon.
- Altogether sold by the friendliest and most helpful people in the industry.