Question: Delta Kits Training Course
What is included in a Delta Kits Training Course?
At Delta Kits, you get the training you need, when you need it. We do not build high-priced training packages into our repair system prices or try to convince you that you need to go to school for extended periods to become proficient at windshield repair. Our one-day training course is dedicated mostly to hands-on windshield repair, marketing, and how to submit an insurance claim. We also touch on many other issues that you may face as a windshield repair technician.
If you feel you need additional training, we will customize it to your individual needs. Some customers need help generating leads, some need basic business advice, some need technical assistance and others need a combination of these. For more information about training, visit our training page.
This list has been floating around various social media sites, creating quite a buzz. It’s simple, honest, and forthright. It’s a list of traits that don’t require any special innate talent, zero talent. But when put into action, can result in personal and professional success.
As you read through these ten items, think about what you are doing to get better in each of these areas.
- Being on time – Be punctual whether for work, for school or for a date. Planning is a skill worth having.
- Work ethic – Experience doing the right thing.
- Effort – Come on. Really. We all know what this means.
- Body Language – Handshakes, eye contact. It all means a lot to the person on the receiving end.
- Energy – Hyperactive, keep it down, hypoactive, learn to appear energized.
- Attitude – Sets up your appearance to those around you. An important skill to utilize.
- Passion – What do you love? What makes you excited? Capture that feeling and use it toward something new…. Read More