Start your business with a bang.

Learn business components, insurance billing, marketing, and more.

Insurance Billing Setup

Before registering with these TPAs you will need:

  • Federal Tax ID or SSN
  • General Liability Insurance – Minimum of $500K
  • Email address for correspondence and EFTs – Electronic Funds Transfers
  • Up-to-Date W-9 from
  • Register and secure your state Business License number if residing in these states AK, CA, CT, FL, MA, NY, OH or RI.

Network/TPA Name: SGC Network –
Registration: Downloadable Application for New Businesses
Invoice Submission: Mail, EDI Provider, or Online
Contact Safelite Solutions network

Network/TPA Name: Lynx Services –
Registration: Online Application
Invoice Submission: Email, EDI Provider, or Online
Contact Lynx Services

Network/TPA Name: Gerber National Claims Service –
Registration: Call: 866-638-4527
Invoice Submission: Fax: 630-735-2395 or EDI Provider
Contact Gerber National Claim Service

Your Cart