Vacuum Cup Replacement Flip Lever
Vacuum Cup Replacement Flip Lever for the B250 and the B150 Bridge Assembly. Must purchase Item # 13040 Roll Pin for best performance.
Vacuum Cup Replacement Flip Lever for the B250 and the B150 Bridge Assembly.
From the Archives
When choosing the right bridge look for:
- Must have an injector capable of filling every type of damage quickly and efficiently. While this seems obvious, one of the most common reasons for a bridge upgrade is due to dissatisfactory performance of a previous purchase.
- When placed on the glass it must stay there. Again, this seems like a no-brainer but the fact is bridges that attach to the glass with standard suction cups are prone to falling off before the repair is complete. Not only does this compromise the quality of the repair but may also damage the customer’s vehicle. It is important that the injector is not too heavy.
- A good bridge is adjustable so damage to any part of the windshield can be repaired without adapters. A bridge with a fixed or center mounted injector has very limited capabilities but this fact is often overlooked when choosing your first injector.
- Durability and ease of cleaning are significant. A simple design made of high-quality materials will require minimal maintenance and provide consistent performance. New technicians only the bells and whistles, not all the small parts that require frequent maintenance or replacement. Worse yet, an overly complicated design may malfunction in the middle of a repair.
- Size matters, but in this case, bigger is not better, especially for mobile technicians. Many technicians use several bridges at one time so a compact design is preferable. Large bulky bridges weigh you down and slow you down.
Okay, now for the most common question about Delta Kits windshield repair bridges:
Both the B150 and B250 meet all the criteria above and are capable of repairing every type of damage anywhere on the glass, even right on the edge. Damage fills incredibly fast due to the low pressure hydraulic design that removes trapped air completely rather than using air pressure like vacuum first models. Both bridges easily adjust in all directions for perfect alignment to the impact point every time, even after affixing the bridge to the glass. Both models feature a stainless-steel and aluminum vacuum cup that will hold the bridge securely to the glass through a hurricane but easily remove with the flip of a lever.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Delta Kits Shipping:
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Delta Kits website. In-stock orders are shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. In most cases orders received Monday through Friday by 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time are shipped the same day.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email notification that includes your final invoice, name of delivery carrier, and a tracking number so you can track the status of your order through the delivery carrier's website.
- Deltakits.com ships to all addresses worldwide serviced by UPS and allowed by the United States. Orders to addresses outside of the United States will be shipped via UPS International. For other options please contact Delta Kits customer service.
- Deltakits.com orders are shipped with either USPS or UPS. For other options please contact Delta Kits customer service.
- If, after the appropriate processing time has elapsed, you have not received an email confirming the shipment of your merchandise, please contact Delta Kits customer service. We will make every effort to respond to your email by the next business day.
Training and Tradeshows
This windshield repair training is a hands-on, intensive, one day course designed to take your repair quality to the next level. Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned pro, this class is right for you!
Our team of experienced technicians are dedicated to offering the highest standard of training in the windshield repair industry. During the Delta Kits Training and Certification course, technicians are trained to follow ROLAGS (Repair of Laminated Auto Glass Standards), the industries best practices. Delta Kits Training and Certification covers all technical aspects of windshield repair and will take you from never having completed a repair, to being among the best technicians in the industry. The marketing and insurance billing discussion is designed to help you become more successful in your windshield repair business.
GET AN EXPERT ANSWER TO YOUR PRODUCT QUESTIONS:
Who are our experts:
Brent Deines was originally trained by a Novus Methodman in 1987 and is NWRA certified. He has extensive experience repairing windshields and restoring headlights in a variety of climates and conditions. Deines has owned several auto glass repair and replacement businesses in Montana and Oregon and is currently the President and CEO of Delta Kits where he helped develop the company’s headlight restoration program and started the company’s windshield repair training and certification program in 1995.
Korey Gobin, Delta Kits sales manager, is NWRA certified and has been training individuals as well as large groups in the art of professional windshield repair and headlight restoration since 2008. Gobin is actively involved in the Repair of Laminated Automotive Glass Standard and in 2011 was awarded the Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year. Korey serves on the ROLAGS committee and has traveled extensively throughout the USA, Canada, and Mexico to promote high quality standards for windshield repair and headlight restoration. He is affectionately known by his customers as the “Go to Guy” for windshield repair.
Bruce McDonald is the lead trainer at Delta Kits since 2009 and is NWRA certified. He was instrumental in developing the company’s current training and certification program. McDonald is constantly experimenting with a variety of tools and methods to keep his skills honed and uses his expertise to help new technicians become experts and achieve a higher level of quality. McDonald has trained over 600 windshield repair and headlight restoration technicians.
Graham Watson, is one of the original Novus Technicians in the UK since 1988 and since then has been running a very successful windscreen repair service in the UK. In 2008 Graham was named Windshield Repair Person of the year at the Mobile Tech Expo, an award he is very proud of as it is voted for by his peers in the trade. For the past 10 years, Watson has been active training technicians for the repair industry and specializes in advanced training for techs with previous experience, during this time he has been lucky enough to work with people from many different countries. His passion for helping others carry out the best quality repairs possible shows in the time he spends offering advice on different trade forums as Screenman.