Learn how you can generate windshield repair profit
The main goal of running your own business is not to stay in business or keep yourself busy. The goal of business is to always make a profit. Take a look at the infographic below to see how profitable a windshield repair business can be. All it takes to become profitable business owner is hard work, consistent job quality, dedication and the entrepreneurial spirit. The sky is the limit.
Windshield repair profit infographic
Make more money with more windshield repairs
- Earn $256.00 per hour profit with a double bridge system!
- Repair just one windshield per day, five days per week to generate $16,900 in annual income.
- Repair ten windshields per day to generate $169,000 in annual income!
- Labor time is only 10 to 30 minutes per repair so by using multiple bridge assemblies, it is possible to complete 20 repairs or more, in one day!
- Most insurance companies will waive the comprehensive deductible and pay the entire cost of the repair. Almost anyone can achieve high quality windshield repairs, with only an hour or two of practice and using Delta Kit professional windshield repair system is simple, fun and profitable. Can you afford not to own a Delta Kit?
*Based on 14 drops per repair (Magnibond) and 1 drop per repair (Pit Resin). Approximately 1,000 drops per ounce (Magnibond) and 280 drops per bottle (Pit Resin). Calculations do not include labor cost and are intended for illustration only. Results vary by user depending on sales & marketing efforts of each individual, as well as the level of skill developed